Dear Valued Clients,
I hope you and your families have been keeping healthy and safe as we adjust to our new normal amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Like the rest of the marketplace, it’s been good to be back at work over the past months. During this time, I have been reviewing and adjusting the work practices relating to my photography services to ensure the utmost care and safety for everyone involved.
On top of wearing a face mask and maintaining physical distancing, I am adhering to workplace guidelines set forth by WorkSafe BC and the Professional Photographers Association of Canada. In addition, here is some information about how I’m conducting my business to assist you in your planning:
Scheduling your photo session
- If you or anyone in your party is experiencing COVID symptoms, however mild, please do not schedule any sessions until you or all members of your party are well again.
- If you already have an appointment scheduled with me and have symptoms on the day of your appointment, please notify me right away. Rescheduling your session will always be an option.
Portraits & Headshots
- To direct poses, my set-up includes a viewing monitor for subjects so we can interact from a distance.
- Outdoor sessions, where possible, will always be a first consideration.
- For indoor sessions (such as an office or boardroom), any areas used for the “set” (ex. chairs, sofas, etc.) will be disinfected before and after the session.
Commercial, Editorial & Event Photography
- For Commercial and Editorial sessions, I will work with my clients to plan out appropriate settings that allow for safety while meeting the design and creative goals of the project.
- Covering events generally requires minimum direct contact, however, I will ensure physical distancing is maintained while interacting with participants and among participants when photographing groups.
With these safeguards in place, I am confident that we can produce beautiful images together. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your photography needs. Rest assured, I am committed to the personal safety and well-being of all my clients and am more than happy to work with you to address any measures that will ensure the comfort and protection of everyone involved.
I look forward to working with you again soon.
Yours very truly,
Vincent L. Chan